Last Updated: August 25th, 2017
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us.
- For example, we collect information when you register with YUNEEC for an account, create or modify your account, access and use the YUNEEC Products and Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share data or other information), participate in any interactive features of the YUNEEC Products and Services (including but not limited to the Developer Portal on YUNEEC’s website), make a purchase, request customer support or communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your data collection, processing and storage preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. We also store the data or other information that you upload or provide to the YUNEEC Products and Services (“Content“) in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the YUNEEC Products and Services.
- You may opt-in if you wish for us to collect and store flight information or other information regarding the YUNEEC Products and Services. For example, you may wish to provide us with flight information to obtain customer service for your YUNEEC Products and Services. We will store such information until such time that you advise us to delete it.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section below.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the YUNEEC Products and Services. When you access or use the YUNEEC Products and Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the YUNEEC Products and Services and may collect information about the applications and features you use, the websites you visit, the sizes and names of the files you upload, download, share or access while using the YUNEEC Products and Services, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the YUNEEC Products and Services.
- Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use the YUNEEC Products and Services including your Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (“ISP“), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to the YUNEEC Products and Services.
- Device Information: If you access the YUNEEC Products and Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the YUNEEC Products and Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use the YUNEEC Products and Services without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of the YUNEEC Products and Services are most popular and count visits. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section below.
By accessing or using the YUNEEC Products and Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to provide customer support, etc.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
While no service is completely secure, YUNEEC takes reasonable
measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and
unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in files you store on our systems are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
You may access your account information only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from YUNEEC by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the YUNEEC Products and Services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the YUNEEC Products and Services.
Direct Marketing Opt-out. All users who have an established business relationship with YUNEEC may choose to opt out of YUNEEC’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email marketing@YUNEEC.com.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may include links to third party websites from the YUNEEC Products and Services. When you click on a link to a third party website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of YUNEEC. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
The YUNEEC Products and Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at legal@YUNEEC.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
DO NOT TRACK COMPLIANCE
The YUNEEC website does not respond to do not track requests.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|